Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Upstaged!

Once again, the (good) unexpected happens.

Right place: check.
Right time: check.

There I was, recording a video of a Project Dance performance. I'd actually stopped recording for a while, but the sound of Latin music had me start again. And then, suddenly, into frame, across the audience area, danced a couple who entirely stole the show as far as I was concerned. Their spontaneity and sincerity were so captivating to watch, I didn't even bother recording after they were done.



I managed to catch a few minutes of Doug Eltzroth's time this morning to show him the video (and ask his permission to post it here, which he graciously gave).

Time was limited, and I didn't get to talk as much as I would have liked to, but I did manage to learn a little about the dancing couple. Doug and his wife Cindy are co-founders of Collage, which is an orga

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails