I came home a little under the weather, and am still feeling lethargic and out of sorts. Plus, a few not-too-peachy things have happened and it all leaves me a few notches short of "chirpy".
Still, I will remember that:
- I'm not the only person in the world
- Plenty of other people are going through much worse
- I've been through worse, and survived
- A lot of the things I'm tempted to worry about are beyond my control
- A month from now, most of these things won't matter. A year from now, all of these things won't matter.
- I'm not alone
- I'll always have chocolate. (Or I would always have chocolate, if only I weren't fasting from it.)