But now I'm feeling extremely sluggish in the blogging muscle, and I don't know what I want to write about.
Maybe I could write about how cold today was, and how thankful I am for many things:
- That my housemate's sister offered me a ride to the mall so that I would not have to carry 4.5kg of hand weights home by bus and on foot.
- That though I woke up coughing because my throat was cold, it didn't stay cold, because I have a loosely knitted scarf in happy pastels that I threw into my luggage at the last moment when I was leaving KL. So the coughing has ended.
- That my housemate made a deliciously cheesy, corn- and tomato-filled omelette for dinner, and so for a respite from a half-day spent typing an assignment on my PC I got to eat omelette with toasted, buttered rolls.
- That I have tastebuds with which to savour omelette, butter and rolls.
- That those same tastebuds also have a penchant for chocolate ice-cream, which I scooped into a mug and took with me on a walk to the park, despite the cold.
- That I have overcome the psychological barrier that my first assignment of post-grad life had presented.