Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Always with me


Image from Stock.Xchng. If you're the photographer who captured this image, please leave a comment with your details so I can credit you.


You alone are my hiding place
You alone are my song and my strength
Permit me to come and worship
With my offering of thanks

You are witness to the depths of my heart
And your love is never far from my soul
In every loss, in every defeat
I know you are always with me.

A rather direct translation of one of my favourite songs.

Because there's simply no one else.

Original Bahasa Indonesia lyrics:

S'lalu Bersamaku
Words and music: Sydney Mohede
Performed by
GMB

Hanya Kau tempat ku berlindung
Hanya Engkau laguku dan kekuatanku
Ijinkanlah ku datang menyembah
Membawa syukurku

Sedalamnya hatiku Kau pun tahu
Dan kasihMu tak jauh dalam jiwaku
Di dalam kesesakan
Di dalam kemenangan
Ku tahu Engkau s'lalu bersamaku

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails