Pages

Monday, November 14, 2005

Things That Make Me Happy

Things are getting hot (the way they get hot for turkeys close to Christmas) at work, and now that I’m about to leave for home I’ve decided to compile a list of Things That Make Me Happy. Just to keep me sane, you know.

  1. Dancing
  2. Psalm 91, New King James Version
  3. “Who Am I” by Casting Crowns
  4. Dark, bitter chocolate
  5. Fuzz therapy from an upside-down, purring cat
  6. The Story Girl by Lucy Maud Montgomery
  7. Mua chee
  8. Doodling
  9. Smiles from happy dogs
  10. Daisies
  11. Sunrise in the hills
  12. Sunset on the beach
  13. A good nap
  14. Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata, 3rd movement (especially if I’m the one playing it. Especially good when anger and other strong emotions need venting.)
  15. Writing in my journal
  16. My soft toy collection
  17. Daydreaming
  18. Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson
  19. Designing blank books
  20. Nyonya beadwork

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails