Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Snippets

I am so happy for Anthony, my ex-colleague who's just got a scholarship to do his MBA in the UK! Happier than words can express. All the best, Anthony, and it's fish 'n' chips on you when (if) I see you in London!

Overheard on a street in Pyrmont: "Got any spare change for drugs and alcohol, miss? I promise you I won't spend a cent of it on food."

Talitha made an early appearance in class today... or did she? I can't remember how much about her I'm supposed to disclose, so maybe I shouldn't be blogging about her yet.

I think one of the best compliments you can ever receive is an unsolicited hug from a boisterous and usually unfriendly-with-strangers toddler, of the type where they run towards you at full speed with arms outstretched and lunge right into your arms. It made my hour, definitely.

I miss my nephew.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails