Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

In perspective

I'm still furious at my university, I'm still going to follow this ugly scene through to the end, and I'm still going to fight to get what I came here to do.

And, I'm also still irritated by a certain person's presence in my life, or perhaps by MY presence in HER life, whichever side of the looking glass you prefer to gaze from.

And I still really, really hate country 'n' western music, but since I can't stop it playing, have resorted to having my earphones on almost all day now.

But watching videos like this is a nice, healthy way to be reminded that I really don't have too much to complain about.

Even after falling onto uneven pavement, much like a felled tree, and landing on my chin, and needing to get the wound stitched, and staying in pain for what's been 21 hours since, I can say without irony that I am blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails