Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day 14

Aaaand it's back to work tomorrow, folks.

I like the idea of working again. The past 14 days have been great for resting, but I miss the routine. I do! I'm amazed, myself. Bums do turn!

Highlights of this break:
  • The Amazing Flying Mua Chee of Ipoh
  • My cousin's wedding (OST featuring Kung Fu Fighting not for sale)
  • Penang gluttony, albeit without banana sesame pancakes
  • Attending prayer meeting for the first time in more than a year
  • Long, uninterrupted quiet times and journalling sessions
  • Room Furniture Rearranging, Part I
  • My 3 great sticker finds
  • Breakfast with the family without feeling I have to rush somewhere
  • Shiny, happy Spunky
Life is good. Thank you, God.

1 comment:

Sherin de Souza said...

Good luck Sharon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails